----------- "How To" and General information -----------
- NOTE: Many of the pages on this site are in PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat, you may download it from Adobe.com here. This is a free download.
- George Wright Memorial Organ Concert, SUNDAY, November 13, 2016. (posted 8/26/2016)
- * * * * * * Museum open 9am-3pm 2nd SATURDAYs (posted 10/4/2016)
- Coach Mike Alberghini: Football coach, mentor, community treasure, click Coach 'Al' to see Sac Bee Video. (posted 8/26/2016)
- Grant Union High School Class of 76 40th reunion on Friday, October 21 and Saturday, October 22, 2016. Click here for more informaton.(posted 5/17/2016)
- GRANT & NORTE CLASS OF 1966 your 50th reunion will be on September 24th and 25th. Check it out Grant/Norte class of '66 50th. (updated 2/24/2016)
- GRANT BAND UPDATE: We have band uniforms and "The Band Is Back" T-shirts. Details here. (posted 1/27/2016)
- Grant hasn't had a band in over 20 years, but it is building one now! See PROJECT:“PRIDE OF THE PACERS MARCHING BAND” to find out all about how to get one going again. (updated:9/9/2014)
- If you haven't checked out the Senior Class pictures for Grant and Norte lately, most are ready for viewing. You can look them over, and help us collect more contact information. We still have more work to do to get them all loaded and matched with the correct names, but they are mostly completed. (updated 7/19/2014)
- The 1962 Class 50th Reunion pictures are on the site. If you want to look at them or download some, click here. Looks like everybody had a good time.(posted 11/03/12)
- The Genius of Young George Wright CD is coming soon; Order yours today and help the Grant Union High School organ restoration fund. (posted 10/17/12)
- The Trail Blazer Reading Nook is starting up! Sample it here, and remember to come back and look for more as they arive. Or submit your request to Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org (updated:08/02/2011)
- Can't find your yearbook? Order a CD or a yearbook. (updated:5/16/2012)
- If you think your class reunion should be getting started, check out the Reunions item on the menu at the left side of the page!. (updated:10/31/2010)
- To see pictures of your last reunion, click on the 'Class Memories' then 'Class Memories" again.
- A page to help you submit articles and pictures for the newsletter and website is under "Feedback" on the left. Or just click here. (posted:9/10/2009)
- The Grant Union High School has a 1937 document titled "Forward With Grant". A two page excerpt titled "A SHORT HISTORY OF GRANT HIGH SCHOOL" is very interesting and is reproduced here.
- Talking about history, here is an aerial view of Grant Union High School from 1938! (posted:7/17/2009)
- Do you have any reunion news? Add it by contacting email@example.com.
- The Grant Union High School State Football Champions pictures. (posted:6/25/2009)
- We are looking for what you want on the website. Help by filling out our questionnaire. (posted:6/18/2009)
- The 25th Anniversary of the Grant Union High School Alumni Association is history, and to experience some of the fun, check the article and Classic Cars. (posted:6/16/2009)
- Member site links are welcome and are posted on our LINKS page. (posted:6/3/2009)
Thank you for visiting our Grant Union High School Alumni Website!
This site is updated frequently.
Please check back often to see the latest changes, events,
news and updates regarding Grant Union High School's
Active Alumni Community!
We are always looking for pictures, stories, and other items of interest to include on the website. We want to see pictures from your time at Grant, and your reunion(s), and with them, if you are willing, a description of what you enjoyed. Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute the material.